Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan

This book is the second one in the Heroes of Olympus series, which is the continuation of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. We're seriously diverging from format here, mainly because I am too excited about this book to do anything but gush!

This series is the most amazing ever and this installment did not disappoint! First, we're back in Percy's perspective (instead of Leo, Jason, and Piper's like in The Lost Hero)!!!! And there's some Nico (and you know I love him, too!) And at first I really didn't like the Romans (all this discipline and duty stuff...give me the Greeks and their arts, philosophy and poetry any day!) but they grew on me. Percy is so freaking amazing! I'm a little worried about what Rick Riordan is setting up with Annabeth and how Percy can't make a sacrifice (that Frank WILL make) because he's too loyal.....I am a die-hard Percabeth fanatic...so that better make it through this series!!!

In short, I love Percy and I love this book and I love this series and you should all read them all!

Here's a link to this series' site; check it out! And read it! Read them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment