Saturday, December 17, 2011

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

This is the second book in the Infernal Devices trilogy, which is a prequel to the Mortal Instruments series.

My Thoughts

  1. This is amazing! There are no words for this! Everything about it is amazing! 
  2. Tessa and Will and Jem were phenomenal!
  3. Henry and Charlotte were so sweet!
  4. The whole book was just beautiful and lovely and shattering and magnificent and moving and the most amazing book ever!
  5. I laughed, I cried, I squealed, I was shocked - this is the most engaging book I've read in a long time!
Who Should Read It
  • Fans of Cassandra Clare!
Who Should be Fans of Cassandra Clare
  • Everyone!
Overall Score: Infinity and Beyond to the power of infinity and beyond/10

Amazing! Read it! Seriously, if you have a heart at all, you will be truly in love with this book. For more info, check out the author's website here. I don't know what I'll be reviewing next!

No comments:

Post a Comment