Monday, December 30, 2013

The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater

Caution: You may see spoilers below.

Once again, I am late, but I've just recently got back into book blogging, and I wanted to talk about this book. Obviously, it was a wonderful follow up to the first book in the series.

What I Liked:

  • Everything! But, seriously, it's Maggie Stiefvater, who is my favorite author. 
  • The relationship between Blue and Gansey. Both in a plot way and in a meta wow this is really well done way. 
  • The continuing information about Glendower and ley lines and all that. I love nothing more than I love that stuff. 
What I Didn't Like:
  • I found myself a bit frustrated with the lack of information on the Gray Man. I just wanted a little more on his motivation for choosing sides. 
Final Thoughts;
  • Usually, I give some kind of a caveat about reading a book, but, no, this is the book for everyone ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment